A free eBook that teaches gluten-free cake lovers how to bake better.
You’ll find out how to make great cakes (which nobody will even realise are gluten free).
This free eBook gives you the low-down on how to bake Gluten free cake that tastes just like cake should
In Gluten Free Baking 101 You’ll Get:
- The 3 most common mistakes made by new gluten free bakers (and how to avoid them)
- An in-depth breakdown of common gluten free flour substitutions (and how to use them)
- The most cost-effective way to get started with gluten free baking (and where to get gluten free flours)
- 6 of my favourite gluten free baking recipes (that you won’t find anywhere else)
- My step-by-step guide to start converting recipes (so you can experiment with gluten free versions of your old favourites)
Why Download Gluten Free Baking 101?
I cut out gluten in 2014 (due to a bunch of digestive issues) and man, I missed cake.
Like, proper good cake
Not that fluffy, flaky, funky-tasting stuff that’s sometimes passed off as cake for gluten free people
Great cake. Without gluten
Since I cut out gluten, I’ve been experimenting. I started out converting recipes, then I began developing my own until I had recipes I was proud to call damn good cake.
And everyone deserves damn good cake
Enter your email address below, to receive a free copy of Gluten Free Baking 101, as soon as it is released: